Spirit of Scotland 8 yard Kilt Set Full Highland Dress Package
- 8 yard, 16oz Bespoke wool kilt.
- Free matching tartan flashes.
- Made to order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery
- Hand finished.
- Any Waist ,Seat,Drop.
- Kilt Made in Scotland by Glenisla Makers of the Scottish Regiment Kilts
- Can be fast tracked for supplement of 7 Days £50, 14 Days £40 , 21 Days £30
Set Also includes:-
- Choice of Black Prince Charlie, Black Argyll Jacket & Vest or Grey Crail Jacket & Vest
- JACKET SIZE GUIDE: Short (Under 5’8″), Regular (5’8″- 5’11”), Long (5’11” – 6’2″), Extra Long (6′ 2″ and taller)
- Ghillie Brogues Half Sizes available
- Socks Grey Black or Ecru
- Safety Sgian Dubh
- Choice of Kilt Pin
- Choice of Belt & Buckle
- Choice of Dressed Sporran & Chains
- Dressed Shirt Black or White and Choice of Bow Tie or Rouche Tie (selection of colours)
Learn How To Measure Your Kilt Size
The Kilt has leather straps for adjustment of approx 2” either way e.g a 38″ waist will tighten down to a 36″ and up to 40″ .
A Fully lined Waist , Bespoke handmade kilt. Garment made to last
N.B. To measure yourself for a kilt
Waist Size: simply take a tape around your middle at 1″ above the line of the belly button, and have it as tight or as loose as you would want to wear it. That’s your Kilt waist size, it can vary somewhat from pants size.
Drop or length: While standing straight backed ( have someone help you) take the tape again just 1″ above the line of the belly button to the middle of the knee.
While Kneeling with straight back (best method) : take the tape again just 1″ above the line of the belly button to the floor
Seat or Hips: Tape around the widest part of your backside round your hips , have tape move loosely round hips that`s your seat size