Rangers Dress Modern 8 Yard Wool Kilt
Available in any waist size, seat and drop combination – completely bespoke made to measure kilt.
- 8 yard, 16oz Bespoke wool kilt
- FREE matching tartan flashes
- Hand finished
- Made in Scotland by Glenisla, makers of the Scottish Regiment Kilts
- Any waist size, seat and drop combination
- All items are made to order, please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery
- Need it quicker we can fast track your order for a supplement – within 7-14days £50, 14-21days £40 or 21-28days £30
- Waist size above 54″ incurs a 10% surcharge – payment can be made after the checkout by calling 01343 344277
- If you can’t see the tartan you want please call us on 01343 344277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn How To Measure Your Kilt Size
The Kilt has leather straps for adjustment of approximately 2” either way e.g. a 38″ waist will tighten down to a 36″ and up to 40″.
To measure yourself for a kilt
Waist Size: simply take a tape around your middle at 1″ above the line of the belly button, and have it as tight or as loose as you would want to wear it. That’s your kilt waist size, it can vary somewhat from pants size.
Drop or length: While standing straight backed (have someone help you) take the tape again just 1″ above the line of the belly button to the middle of the knee.
While kneeling with a straight back (best method): take the tape again just 1″ above the line of the belly button to the floor
Seat or Hips: Tape around the widest part of your backside around your hips, have tape move loosely round hips that is your seat size