Passion Of Scotland Purple 8 yard Kilt Full Highland Dress Package
- 8 yard, 16oz bespoke wool kilt.
- Free matching tartan flashes.
- Made to order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery
- Hand finished.
- Combination of any waist, seat and drop
- Kilt made in Scotland by Glenisla makers of the Scottish Regiment Kilts
- Can be fast tracked for a supplement of 7 Days £50, 14 Days £40, 21 Days £30
Set also includes:-
- Choice of Black Prince Charlie, Black Argyll or Grey York Jacket & Vest
- JACKET SIZE GUIDE: Short (Under 5ft 8″), Regular (5ft 8″- 5ft 11″), Long (5ft 11″ – 6ft 2″), Extra Long (6ft’ 2″ and taller)
- Ghillie Brogues – half sizes available
- Socks choice of Grey, Black or Ecru
- Safety Sgian Dubh
- Choice of Kilt Pin
- Choice of Belt & Buckle
- Choice of Dressed Sporran & Chains
- Dressed Shirt in Black or White with choice of Bow Tie or Rouche Tie (selection of colours)
Learn How To Measure Your Kilt Size
The Kilt has leather straps for adjustment of approx 2” either way e.g a 38″ waist will tighten down to a 36″ and up to 40″.
N.B. To measure yourself for a kilt
Waist Size: simply take a tape around your middle at 1″ above the line of the belly button, and have it as tight or as loose as you would want to wear it. That’s your Kilt waist size, it can vary somewhat from pants size.
Drop or length: While standing straight backed (have someone help you) take the tape again just 1″ above the line of the belly button to the middle of the knee.
Whilst kneeling with a straight back (best method): take the tape again just 1″ above the line of the belly button to the floor
Seat or Hips: Tape around the widest part of your backside around your hips, have tape move loosely around hips that is your seat size