Harris Tweed 8 yard Kilt Full Highland Dress Package
- 8 yard, 16oz handmade Harris Tweed kilt, made in Scotland by Glenisla, makers of the Scottish Regiment Kilts.
- Harris Tweed Jacket & Vest Set – Jacket Size Guide: Short (under 5`8″), Regular (5` 8″- 5`11″), Long (5`11″ & taller)
- Ghillie Brogues – available in half sizes
- Socks – choice of colour
- Matching tartan flashes
- Safety Sgian Dubh
- Kilt Pin – choice of design
- Belt & Buckle – choice of design
- Dressed Sporran & Chains – choice of design
- Dressed Shirt – choice of colours
- Bow Tie or Rouche Tie – choice of colours
All items are made to order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery
- Need it quicker we can fast track your order for a supplement – within 7-14days £50, 14-21days £40 or 21-28days £30
Kilt sizes above 54″ carry a 10% surcharge please call 01343 344277 to order or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jacket sizes above 56″ carry a £30 surcharge please call 01343 344277 to order or email email@example.com
The Kilt has leather straps for adjustment of approximately 2” either way e.g., a 38″ waist will tighten down to a 36″ and up to 40″.
A fully lined bespoke handmade kilt, a garment made to last
To measure yourself for a kilt
Waist Size: simply take a tape around your middle at 1″ above the line of the belly button and have it as tight or as loose as you would want to wear it. That’s your kilt waist size, it can vary somewhat from pants size.
Drop or length: While standing straight backed (have someone help you) take the tape again just 1″ above the line of the belly button to the middle of the knee.
While kneeling with a straight back (best method): take the tape again just 1″ above the line of the belly button to the floor
Seat or Hips: Tape around the widest part of your backside around your hips, have tape move loosely round hips this is your seat size