Ex Hire Full Highland Dress Package
Package Includes all of the following items:-
- 8 yard medium weight ex-hire kilt in excellent condition, fully sanitized, dry cleaned with new straps and buckles fitted
- Black Prince Charlie or Black Argyll available – Jacket Size Guide: Short (under 5`8″), Regular (5` 8″- 5`11″), Long (5`11″ & taller)
- NEW Ghillie Brogues – available in half sizes
- NEW Socks – choice of colour
- NEW Matching tartan flashes
- NEW Safety Sgian Dubh
- NEW Kilt Pin – choice of design
- NEW Belt & Buckle – choice of design
- NEW Dressed Sporran & Chains – choice of design
- NEW Dressed Shirt – choice of colours
- NEW Bow Tie or Rouche Tie – choice of colours
- Stock changes daily please call with tartan choice and sizeANY TARTAN LISTED CAN BE SOURCED IN 4WEEKS IN ANY WAIST AND DROP SIZE. Phone to check if in stock first
HUGE range of Tartans Available: Black Watch, Isle of Skye, Spirit Of Bruce, Colquhoun Ancient, Scottish National, McKay, Grey Highlander, Rangers, Rangers Dressed Modern, Spirit of Scotland, Celtic, Douglas, Mackenzie, Wallace, Buchanan, MacGregor Red, Douglas, Highland Mist, Sutherland, Gunn, Jamie Fraser Wedding tartan
Learn How To Measure Your Kilt Size
The Kilt has leather straps for adjustment of approximately 2” either way e.g., a 38″ waist will tighten down to a 36″ and up to 40″.
A fully lined bespoke handmade kilt, a garment made to last
To measure yourself for a kilt
Waist Size: simply take a tape around your middle at 1″ above the line of the belly button and have it as tight or as loose as you would want to wear it. That’s your kilt waist size, it can vary somewhat from pants size.
Drop or length: While standing straight backed (have someone help you) take the tape again just 1″ above the line of the belly button to the middle of the knee.
While kneeling with a straight back (best method): take the tape again just 1″ above the line of the belly button to the floor