Spirit Of Bruce 8 Yard Wool Kilt
Quality 8 yard, 16oz weight bespoke wool kilt available in any waist size, seat & drop.
Free matching flashes
- 8 yard, 16oz Bespoke wool kilt
- Free matching tartan flashes
- Hand finished
- Kilt made in Scotland by Glenisla makers of the Scottish Regiment Kilts
- Any waist, seat, drop combination
- Made to order, please allow approximately 4 weeks for delivery
- Need it quicker we can fast track your order for a supplement – within 7 days £50, 14 days £40 or 21 days £30
- Call us on 01475 723677 or email email@example.com
Learn How To Measure Your Kilt Size
The Kilt has leather straps for adjustment of approx 2” either way e.g a 38″ waist will tighten down to a 36″ and up to 40″.
A fully lined bespoke handmade kilt, a garment made to last
N.B. To measure yourself for a kilt
Waist Size: simply take a tape around your middle at 1″ above the line of the belly button, and have it as tight or as loose as you would want to wear it. That’s your kilt waist size, it can vary somewhat from pants size.
Drop or length: While standing straight backed (have someone help you) take the tape again just 1″ above the line of the belly button to the middle of the knee.
While kneeling with a straight back (best method): take the tape again just 1″ above the line of the belly button to the floor
Seat or Hips: Tape around the widest part of your backside around your hips, have tape move loosely round hips that is your seat size
* Some Ready Made stock available @ discounted price of £249 Kilts Ready made