8 Yard Jamie Fraser Wedding Tartan Outlander Ex Hire Kilt
8 Yard Jamie Fraser Wedding Tartan Outlander Ex Hire Kilt – stock clearance offer – if not in stock 4 week leadtime for any size/drop
- 8 yard kilts in excellent or brand new condition – ANY size/drop in 4 weeks – call first to check if size in stock.
- All kilts will be fully sanitised, dry cleaned and all straps and buckles replaced with NEW
- Delivery usually from stock
- Various waist sizes available
- 23″, 24″ and 25″ drops available in stock – call 01343 344277 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your size to check stock availability
Learn How To Measure Your Kilt Size
The Kilt has leather straps for adjustment of approximately 2” either way e.g., a 38″ waist will tighten down to a 36″ and up to 40″.
To measure yourself for a kilt
Waist Size: simply take a tape around your middle at 1″ above the line of the belly button and have it as tight or as loose as you would want to wear it. That’s your kilt waist size, it can vary somewhat from pants size.
Drop or length: While standing straight backed (have someone help you) take the tape again just 1″ above the line of the belly button to the middle of the knee.
While kneeling with a straight back (best method): take the tape again just 1″ above the line of the belly button to the floor