Grey Highlander 8-Yard Wool Kilt
Available in any waist size, seat and drop combination – completely bespoke made to measure kilt.
- 8-yard, 16oz bespoke wool kilt
- We source our cloth from the UK tartan mills (Lochcarron, House of Edgar, Marton Mills)
- Hand finished
- Made in Scotland by Glenisla, makers of the Scottish Regiment Kilts
- Any waist size, seat and drop combination
- All items are made to order. Please allow approximately 6-7 weeks for delivery
- Need it quicker? Glenisla will fast-track the tailoring of your order for an additional charge at checkout
- Tartan availability is dependent on stock levels at the tartan mills. We will check availability and let you know if there will be any delay
- If you are ordering a kilt for a particular event and date, please let us know
- Waist size above 54″ incurs a 10% surcharge – payment can be made after the checkout by calling 01343 344277
- If you can’t see the tartan that you are looking for, please call us on 01343 344277 or email email@example.com
* Ready Made stock available in various waist sizes – click here for more details
The Kilt has leather straps for adjustment of approximately 2” either way (e.g. a 38″ waist will tighten down to a 36″ and loosen up to 40″).
To measure yourself for a kilt
Waist Size: simply take a tape around your middle at 1″ above the line of the belly button, and have it as tight or as loose as you would want to wear it. That’s your kilt waist size, it’s likely to be different from your trouser waist size.
Drop or length: While standing straight backed (have someone help you) take the tape again just 1″ above the line of the belly button to the middle of the knee.
While kneeling with a straight back (best method): take the tape again just 1″ above the line of the belly button to the floor.
Seat or Hips: Tape around the widest part of your backside around your hips, have tape move loosely around your hips – that is your seat size.